Bretonnian Cavalry (formerly Animosity)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of the Guild Update 11/10/2008

Go down

State of the Guild Update 11/10/2008 Empty State of the Guild Update 11/10/2008

Post  Sigimund Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:30 am

Greetings all,

I will be doing updates on the status of the guild and the goings on that effect the membership on a regular basis.

Membership Information
Total Guild members (As of 11/24/2008): 160

Grand Master: 1 - Sigimund Dorn (Voted by Marshals)

Seneschal: 1 - Gilwin

Marshal: 2 -(empty slot), Ciedrich (Voted by Members)

Under Marshal: 1 - Nalea (Appointed)

Quartermaster: 1 - Xonbink (Appointed)

Standard Bearer: 1 - Dask (Appointed)

Veteran: 1

Member: 48 (55 w/officers)

Alts: To be announced

Alliances: Knights of Bretonnia
Allied Guilds: Salvation, Nemesis, Ultrix Aquitis

The Guild is doing well and has proven it self both in T2 and T3 Keep sieges and open RVR showing an organized method of attacking and defending with a high rate of postive outcome. We have helped to form a new Alliance of mutial support with other guilds to assist in the command and control of RVR operations. Our members have all been given good marks by other guild leaders, with little compalints to the Officers. I have mostly had reports of the hard charging and not giving up spirit of the members, and this is a personal point of pride with me. The big diffrence between this and other MMORPG is in how you distinguish yourself, here holding a line, risking your self to get the heal off on the tank with the bauble, sacfricing your self to make sure that your team regains a lead in a scenario. All of this shows your willingness to go above and beyond.

Keep up the good work..

In Service

In war the single greatest deciding factor is will: without the will to do so, no sacrifice is made, no initiative seized, no objective taken, and no enemy vanquished – all the weapos in creation are useless without the will to use them.

Last edited by Sigimund on Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:55 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update to members)
Sigimund
Sigimund
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down